2002 Chevy Camaro For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Chevy Camaro For sale

Finally getting rid of her. It's been an awesome car, but is getting a little old and I don't have time to upkeep/mod it as much as I would like too. Car is in good condition with a few small things that can be fixed cheaply.

The good: Runs extremely well, warming up is a little rough due to the cam but nothing bad. I run amsoil synthetic/Mobil 1 synthetic with a K&n filter always. A/C works well, Heater works well (does take a while to warm up though). Wheels are in decent condition, not much curb rash. Body is in good shape! Quick and nicely modified for a v6, and still get 19mpg in the city, and 25+ highway.

In between: The exhaust leaks a tad where the rksport headers meet the y-pipe, I recommend having an exhaust shop just weld the flanges together for ease of fixing. The axle back flowmaster part of the exhaust isn't very flush but doesn't look bad, sometimes the exhaust will hit the car on a big bump. One fog light is dead, One hi-beam is dead, and one of the running lights doesn't like to turn on in the daytime but works fine at night. I bought an autozone swaybar repair kit for the front driver-side wheel, it works fine but makes a low-pitched squeeking noise every now and then.

The bad: Two small dents on the bottom part of the car under the doors (hardly even visible, you have to be short or be looking for it). Tiny scuffs/dents in the right rear quarter panel, also hardly noticeable unless you get the perfect angle. Small scuff on billet grill, also hardly noticeable.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro V6 - 108,000 miles. $5,000 OBO
    - t-tops
    - automatic 4spd
    - power everything
    - pewter silver metallic

Mod List and pictures on fquick.
    http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=1126

I will post updated pictures soon.
    Last edited by airattack111; 12-02-2009, 05:05 AM.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
    Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
    http://www.crfhq.com

Re: 2002 Chevy Camaro For sale

good luck with sale!
    sigpic

Comment

nice car! good luck!!

Comment

noooooooo lol. Nice car for sure.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X