X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Chrome 16x8 with tires

nice shape,no rash,peeling or pits.
    rubber is still good too(see pics)
    $300 plus shipping. May do partial trade for chrome 10 spokes or C5 17 thinspokes.

Re: FS Chrome 16x8 with tires

man that is a good deal right there!!!! wish i had some money id love to get a set of spare chromies. got my factories sittin in the shed and dont ever want to put em on because they are alloy lol
    sigpic

Comment

I am in Miami. Would you be willing to meet 1/2 way, like close to Port St. Lucie if I buy them?

Comment

Is it me or is the directional wrong on the tire? Also, I'm in orlando as well and would be willing to meet you.

Comment

I wish u were closer, i have a bent one and i have the exact same tires. FYI, those are the best all season performance tires I have ever bought. Great traction in the rain and snow, and they have the rash protectors. All i will put on my car from now on. Just thought i would share

Comment

Originally posted by pintobean11 View Post
            Is it me or is the directional wrong on the tire? Also, I'm in orlando as well and would be willing to meet you.
            Right and left tire won't be in the same direction so 1 side is right and 1 side is left.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

pinto is coming to look tonight
              Ill post if they are gone tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X