FS: Jet stage 2 performance module for a 94 3.4l - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Jet stage 2 performance module for a 94 3.4l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Jet stage 2 performance module for a 94 3.4l

Hi i have a jet stage 2 performance module for sale it is only for a 94 auto 3.4l looking for best offer so let me know Thanks. $100 obo

Re: FS: Jet stage 2 performance module for a 94 3.4l

I know your post says for 94 3.4l only but wont it work on a 93 3.4l? I have a 93. What exactly does that module change?

Comment

hey the module changes certain timing and factory programming, heres some info from their site, Stage 2-Designed for the performance enthusiast, the Stage 2 features more aggressive programming to make the most horsepower and torque available. The Stage 2 programming requires use of 91 octane fuel to optimize the advanced timing curves, a 180 degree thermostat to provide a denser air/fuel mixture and a free flow exhaust system to reduce back-pressure. The stage 2 will also enhance the performance of aftermarket intake systems, mass air sensors, TBI spacers, etc.

And im not sure if it will fit your 93, so don't know what to tell ya
      Last edited by luck_y_777; 10-28-2009, 04:07 PM. Reason: addition to the post

Comment

the only difference i know of from 93 to 94 would be that 93 was the only year 4th gen F-body to use a vacuum controlled transmission. the 4l60, 94 and later used 4l60E electronically controlled tranny.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

ive got a stage 2 on my camaro and i love it, definently noticed a difference
          Robby
          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X