T-Top grommets and TB Gaskets for sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Top grommets and TB Gaskets for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Top grommets and TB Gaskets for sale

First is the front/rear t-top grommets. Fits the center t-top bar (on each end) of the 93-02 camaro's , firebirds, and trans am's. Part #10248551.
    $4 shipped per pair because I'll have to buy a small shipping package for each sale.
    If you buy these from GM, you have to order them in a package of 10 for about $1 each, and the s/h is around $13 more.

Next is the TB gaskets for the 95-97 3.8l. One is brand new, and the other three are used but in good condition. Part #24503432
    One has a bit of wear and a very small crack (starting, but not complete) on the lower silicone, which I pointed it out.
    All 4 gaskets for $15 shipped. Seperately, $5 shipped for the new, and $4 each for the used.
    Please don't tell me you can find these cheaper elsewhere! If you can, that's great. Buy them. I have to purchase or custom make a shipping package and then pay to send these off to you. I don't want to send them in a standard envelope because I don't want them to get bent or crushed.

Finally, I have 10 SLP stickers, brand new. They're 8"x2".
    $2 each, and will be shipped in a standard $0.44 envelope.

These parts are just what I found as I was digging around looking for my external hard drive. If no buyers, they'll go back into the Time Capsule.

Paypal preferred.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hockeyman; 10-15-2009, 04:59 PM.
    sigpic

Re: T-Top grommets and TB Gaskets for sale

those the little tabs that go on the front and back of the t-top center bar ? If so i will take a pair.
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs View Post
      those the little tabs that go on the front and back of the t-top center bar ? If so i will take a pair.
      Yes. I needed a pair for my'96 camaro because of constant washing/drying. They came loose and fell off one day. I ended up having to buy a 20-pack of them instead of just two :(

Since then, I've sold a few to some local f-body owners and I have 11 left.

I'll PM my paypal info to you, and let me know where you want these shipped in the reply. I'll try to get them out tomorrow morning.
      sigpic

Comment

1 Pair of grommets sold. Thank you!

9 of them left...
        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X