magnaflow exhaust, true duals, much more... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

magnaflow exhaust, true duals, much more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnaflow exhaust, true duals, much more...

I need to clean out my garage before my dad flips..
    Just took this off my car today to pass inspection, I think I'll leave it off so the cops don't have a reason to pull me over:

Looking for $250 plus shipping. It's in pretty good shape (stainless steel afterall), except where the intermediate pipe connects to the "s" pipe after the cat. It's still good but it was clamped too tight on a 2.25" pipe to make it fit and now it looks like this:

And yes, the "s" pipe after the cat IS included.

I have a bunch of other random f-body parts laying around too, such as a
    4l60e from a '98 bird. About 120,000 miles. Previous owner of the car said it slipped but I never drove the car to verify it's condition. $300 seems like a good starting price for this too... No idea how I would ship something like this though so that's up to the buyer. I have the tranny cooler lines and dip stick too.

Other random parts include an AC compressor out of the same '98 bird and an EGR valve. Feel free to ask about other random parts because I might just have it.

I may be open to trades too, still looking for a good deal on headers and I'd like to try out a dynomax exhaust.
    Last edited by lil' jon; 11-14-2009, 07:35 PM.
    94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
    97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
    98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Re: magnaflow exhaust, true duals, much more...

would you part out those magnaflow tips?

Comment

I'd rather keep it all together, maybe if know one's interested in the full exhaust within a few weeks.
      97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
      98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

Why did you have to remove the magnaflow to pass inspection?

Comment

It's illegal to have an altered exhaust in Massachusetts. I haven't personally got a ticket for it, but my brother got them all the time with the same exhaust on his Firebird. I guess I could've found a place that would pass me with the magnaflow, but I don't really want the hassle of a loud exhaust anymore. Don't get me wrong, the Magnaflow sounds great and it's not obnoxiously loud, but the cops around here seem to pick on young kids in sports cars and I don't want to give them a reason to pull me over.
          98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

would you sell just the S, I and over the axle pipe if so how much shipped to 30701

Comment

Too bad it's not a 3" setup , I would be interested.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

is the compressor a known good? how much and I might be interested in the egr also...how much for both shipped to 29644 thanks
                Remember that sometimes, silence is the best answer.<br />Warren White<br />1996 PoloGreen Coup <a href=\"http://vampyr.settanni.net/\" target=\"_blank\">http://vampyr.settanni.net/</a> <br />\"Jealousy\"<br /> CTFBA member of the month Sept 03

Comment

looking for an a/c compressor bracket (the one with the pulley), and a/c hoses that come off the compressor. Please email me if you have these.
                  Chris<br />92 Isuzu pickup, dropping in a 3800

Comment

The true dual exhaust setup is sold now, everything else is still up for grabs.
                    98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

If you still want to get exhaust for your car, get all the piping and muffler off a v8 car. Thats what I did, sounds good, little rasp. And I passed MA inspection with my full exhaust :]

Comment

interested in parting the magnaflow tips now? its been a while

Comment

Ehh, I still want to keep it together. I realize I said I would after a few weeks, but it will be even harder to sell without the tips.
                          Unless somebody's interested in just the I-pipe and muffler?? haha
                          98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

Price lowered on the magnaflow.
                            98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

well, I wanted the i, s and over the axle pipe a few weeks ago, but I don't have the funds right now, pm me a price and I can see what I can come up with..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X