PARTING OUT BUILT 3.8L, TRANS, TURBOS. and etc... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PARTING OUT BUILT 3.8L, TRANS, TURBOS. and etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARTING OUT BUILT 3.8L, TRANS, TURBOS. and etc...

-Custom Comp Cam
    Specs: Intake .571 lift / Exhaust .556 lift.
    Durating Intake 268 / Exhaust 270
    Lob Sep: 114.
    Prices @ $300.00 Brand New...

- Heads
    Ported and polished, 1.89" intake, 1.55" exhaust valves, Everything New Was set up for cam above.
    $1100.00 All new Never Used.

-Custom Alum Valve Covers
    $200.00 Comes with new bolts as well.. Never used...

-Comp Cam stainless Steel Roller Rockers
    Hi-Tech™ Stainless Steel Rocker Arms - 7/16" Stud, 1.6 Ratio
    Brand New $ 300.00

-4L60E trans for v6 ( will not fit v8)Has been all gone though, with shift kit, built to hold 500+hp.
    Have just about 2000 miles on it Maybee... $ 900.00

-3800 SHORT BLOCK.
    diamond pistons coated 8.5 to 1, L32 rods, 3800 Crank, all new bearings, Studded mains. Head studs also, all Machineing is done, Rotating assembully is all balenced, goes with ATI Balencer, And Custom Flex Plate Made to run a th400, Im able to switch it as long as the flex plate is the exact Weight. Or able to make it the exact weight. Everything is balance togather will not seperate the rottating assembully!! This motor was gonna be built for Boost!! Is not togather! Can put togather for a fee...Everything is New!! $$ 2900.00

ALL PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, BUYER WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING

THE TRANS AND CONVERTER IS STILL IN CAR!! WILL TAKE OUT AS SOON AS TRANS IS SOLD..

Please if you have any questions about this stuff Contact Me Justin @ pacefabricating@aol.com or 269-816-0188.. Thanks

I have pics and will send you them on request....
    Justin, Also there are pics in other thread....
    Last edited by pacefabricating; 12-07-2009, 06:17 PM.

Re: PARTING OUT BUILT 3.8L, TRANS, TURBOS. and etc...

any spare coil packs?
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

nope sorry

Comment

tyler i sent you a pm
        2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
        1991 3000GT VR4
        2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

i am interested in the torque converter if it will work for my 96! if no one interested let me talk to my fiance see if that could be my christmas present lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firebirddrvr View Post
            i am interested in the torque converter if it will work for my 96! if no one interested let me talk to my fiance see if that could be my christmas present lol
            if the verter is for a v6 and you have an auto, it will fit ...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

yeah its an auto just wasnt sure if they changed anything in the 98 and up models
              sigpic

Comment

email was sent back to you

Comment

youve got another email
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think your ads are doing a good job of selling this stuff. A lot of critical information is being left. Who did the heads? If it was a local machine shop that has a great, but regional reputation then you're probably not going to get very much for them unless you find a buyer locally. If it was somebody with National recognition like Abbotts Racing then you're crazy not to include that information in your ad. Likewise with the transmission. Built by Joe's Tranny Shop means core pricing to me. Built by Rosler means $$$. Of course you'd have to supply a receipt for proof/warranty issues, but that most likely isn't a problem.

Comment

What brand is the timing set, pics? I am very intrested in it, will need one in a matter of days.

Originally posted by Cutlass3800 View Post
                      I don't think your ads are doing a good job of selling this stuff. A lot of critical information is being left. Who did the heads? If it was a local machine shop that has a great, but regional reputation then you're probably not going to get very much for them unless you find a buyer locally. If it was somebody with National recognition like Abbotts Racing then you're crazy not to include that information in your ad. Likewise with the transmission. Built by Joe's Tranny Shop means core pricing to me. Built by Rosler means $$$. Of course you'd have to supply a receipt for proof/warranty issues, but that most likely isn't a problem.
                      Do we really need to be that negative about somone elses sale? :spank:
                      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
                        Do we really need to be that negative about somone elses sale? :spank:
                        You're taking it wrong. From the sounds of it, this is all quality stuff - it just isn't being advertised properly. I'm trying to help him sell it.

The timing chain you're asking about for example. If it's brand 'A' then it cost $100 new and it's not much of a deal. If it's brand 'B' then is cost $200 new and is a bargain at the asking price of $100. You were interested enough to ask, but how many just assumed it was brand 'A' and moved on?

Heck, if the transmission was a Rossler or Performabuilt transmission for $950, I'd be tempted to buy it even though I'm not looking for one at this time.

Comment

The heads were done by Shawn Collins Did Port work, Witch is very well known with AFR heads, And Morris racing engines AKA ROB. Localy did the assembly of the heads,And balanceing rotating assem, and machine work.. Witch is oh i use through my BIS.. With Pace Fabricating. There both very good at what they do.. The torq converter is from JIMS PERFORMANCE TRANS, in EATON RAPIDS, Hes a big wig in drag racing and truck pulls. Mainly known as JPT... I dont see any difference... With these guys there very good and are big in what they do, And leads in whatever they do...

Justin
                          Pace Fabricating

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass3800 View Post
                            you're taking it wrong. From the sounds of it, this is all quality stuff - it just isn't being advertised properly. I'm trying to help him sell it.

The timing chain you're asking about for example. If it's brand 'a' then it cost $100 new and it's not much of a deal. If it's brand 'b' then is cost $200 new and is a bargain at the asking price of $100. You were interested enough to ask, but how many just assumed it was brand 'a' and moved on?

Heck, if the transmission was a rossler or performabuilt transmission for $950, i'd be tempted to buy it even though i'm not looking for one at this time.
                            and for this state ment i deal with only the best, so these guys rossler or performabuilt trans, i havent herd of!!! All the stuff i have is all new,, i run a bis and im not stuppid... And the best could be 1 persons opinion... The other could say there worthless, so dont start saying this crap... I dont need it!!!! If you dont like it move on!!!!!!!!!
                            Justin

Comment

Hey, I wasn't slagging your builders or giving an exhaustive list of the only builders that are worth considering - I was pointing out that you hadn't included vital information in your ads that might garner more interest and I provided some examples to help illustrate the point.

Would you buy a transmission from me if all I told you was it was built to handle high horsepower? How about a set of heads that I told you were ported, but didn't say by who?

Is everyone on this board having a collective bad day or what?

Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X