Garage Sale: Trim/Bezels, Switches, Nitrous, Suspension, etc, get it stuff outta here - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garage Sale: Trim/Bezels, Switches, Nitrous, Suspension, etc, get it stuff outta here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Sale: Trim/Bezels, Switches, Nitrous, Suspension, etc, get it stuff outta here

93-96ish Firebird Stuff
    (0) Driver Side Power Mirror Switch Parts: SQUARE DIRECTIONAL BUTTON & L/R TOGGLE SWITCH. **GAVE AWAY**
    (0) Passenger Side Window/Lock Switch Plate. **SOLD** Thanks Xsvtank
    (0) Passenger Side Power Window Switch. **SOLD** Thanks Xsvtank
    (0) Passenger Side Power Door Lock Switch. **SOLD** Thanks Xsvtank
    (1) Tweeter Cover - $1.00 + shipping
    (1) Gauge Bezel w/ vent, no foglight switch, appears to fit all years, minor discoloration - $10.00 + shipping

93-96ish Camaro Stuff
    (0) Passenger Side Power Window Switch. **GAVE AWAY**
    (0) Passenger Side Power Door Lock Switch. **GAVE AWAY**
    (0) Passenger Side Door Handle Bezel, slight discoloration. **SOLD** Thanks Gatormike69
    (1) Taillight Harness - $4.00+ shipping w/o bulbs - $5.00 + shipping w/ the bulbs pictured (have to wrap the harness in paper for shipping, bulbs haven't been tested, save yourself the hassle).
    (1) Fog Light Switch - $2.00+ shipping

Camaro/Firebird Interchangable Stuff:
    (1) Passenger side interior triangular mirror cover plate, 1/4" crack, barely visible - $2.00 + shipping.
    (2) Rear seat speaker grille cover sets (driver and pass side covers) - $2.00 per set + shipping.
    (0) Door lock manual slider - $1.00+ shipping. **GAVE AWAY**
    (0) Door handle bezel/console light harnesses. **SOLD** Thanks Gatormike69
    (1) Driver side door/window rubber seal (goes at the the back end of the door near the window) - $1.00+ shipping.
    (1) Locking lug nut key - $2.00+ shipping.
    (0) Power window AutoDown Module. **SOLD** Thanks Gatormike69
    (0) Passenger side power window switch harness. **GAVE AWAY**
    (0) Passenger side power door lock switch harness. **GAVE AWAY**
    (1) Stock 10 bolt differential cover - $2.00 + shipping.
    ****DEAL**** Get everything above this line that's left for $20 + shipping - Save about 10 bucks on crap you don't even need!!!
    (1) Chrome 10 bolt differential cover (or maybe polished aluminum?), needs cleaned up - $20.00 + shipping
    (0) Stock axle shafts **SOLD**
    (1) Stock rear sway bar (15mm?) from a 1999 V6 car - $10 + shipping.
    (0) 1LE 21mm Rear Sway Bar. **SOLD** Thanks Fbodyrs96
    (1) Stock 2001 WS6 Panhard Bar - $5+ shipping. Good condition, little surface rust, nothing you wont find on the stocker under the car. I don't know if this is any different than the stock bar on our V6's or not, but I'm tired of it sitting in the garage attic.
    (1) Stock set (2 front & 2 rear) of 99 V6 Camaro springs - $25.00 + shipping. Depenging on shipping cost, I can see if sending them in seperate boxes would be cheaper, if that's something you want. I think shipping will probably be between $30.00 and $40.00, but that was to a West Coast zip code, and I'm over toward the East... might be cheaper.
    (1) Set (2 front & 2 rear) of Eibach Sportline Springs (2" drop) for V8 cars. I'd sell lower if they springs were mine, they belong to a friend. See shipping guess above - $100.00 + shipping.
    (1) Set of Stock 2001 Trans Am LS1 Heads (2 Heads), approximately 100,000 miles, refreshed and 3 Angle Valve Job - $150.00 + shipping.
    Might have other parts like pushrods, lifters, etc... if you're interested, I can look for them.
    (1) Stock 2001 Trans Am LS1 Cam, approximately 100,000 miles - $30.00 + shipping.
    (1) Stock 2001 Trans Am LS1 Y-Pipe - $30.00 + shipping.
    (1) Flowmaster Muffler for 4th gens, 2.75" inlet, 3" dual outlets, 7.5"+ long slash cut style chrome tips, $50.00 + shipping. Can cut apart to box up if needed, but won't until I recieve payment. If cut, I will make a minimum of 3 aligning marks per cut so lining them back up should be a breeze. I will also consider where the cuts are made so you can actually reach them with a welder (ie, not up against the muffler itself).
    (1) ZEX Wet Kit Nitrous System w/ Nitrous management unit box, never did get it to work right in my car before I sold it - $250+ shipping

NOTE: All previously mentioned parts are sold AS IS and O.B.O. + ACTUAL shipping. I do not claim that anything electrical works. I do not gaurentee a part's mechanical integrity either. Most of these items are meant to be cheap, "might fix my problem", parts. Since many of you are new here, search for my previous threads in the for sale section and see that I've hooked people up before. I'm not going to try to screw anybody over, I like it on these boards too much. I've been here for years and I'm not going to cut and run on you. I'm not even trying to make money on very many of these parts (though some extra $$ would be nice), just trying to get this stuff out of my garage and cover the cost of fuel to the post office, except for the nitrous and the 1LE sway bar. If you think the price is too high, make me an offer, pick up multiple parts and you'll save you some cash on shipping. Parts are sold on a first come first serve basis. Name it and claim it, but the first person to set up payment gets it. At any given time, I may toss extra parts in with something you bought... no charge... Some pictures are attached, more are available upon request. Most parts will likely be shipped in a Post Office Flat Rate box or padded envelope. If you want tracking numbers and all that jazz, that's coming out of your pocket. I take Post Office Money Orders (preferred method), PayPal, and cash in person. I won't drive to meet you anywhere more than 50 miles from home unless the drive just looks fun, lol, sorry.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by silvachris1; 10-18-2009, 03:20 AM.
    ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Re: Garage Sale: Trim/Bezels, Switches, Nitrous, Suspension, etc, get it stuff outta

any pictures of the lowering springs?
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Garage Sale: Trim/Bezels, Switches, Nitrous, Suspension, etc, get it stuff outta

I have a friend that may want the front springs for his Z28(better for the track). I just just sent him a text.

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
        any pictures of the lowering springs?
        Yeah, here ya go. (Sorry, I was having a hard time getting the pictures to upload?)

Attached Files
        ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

what year did the axels come from? and what kind of shape are they in? i may pick them up if mine are screwed from the wheel bearings
          2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
          1991 3000GT VR4
          2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post
            what year did the axels come from? and what kind of shape are they in? i may pick them up if mine are screwed from the wheel bearings
            They came out of a 2001 Trans Am. One axle has about 1500 miles on it. The other I'm not sure. My buddy decided to swap the whole entire unit right after he bought the one axle. As far as I know, the other one is fine too, I don't think they really wear out with miles.

Comment

hey chris i am interested in those sportline springs if it falls thru let me know & ill take them.. thanks for ur time

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3 View Post
                hey chris i am interested in those sportline springs if it falls thru let me know & ill take them.. thanks for ur time
                My buddy said if you want them, they're yours. Gimme a shipping address and I'll get you a shipping quote tomorrow. I think I can take them out of the factory box and get them into something smaller to save you a little bit. The box they're in right now is pretty big. It's 26.5" x 17" x 7.5". The springs are kinda heavy too, so who knows.... Just to be clear, you did read that they're springs for a V8 car, right? I don't wanna do ya wrong.

Comment

chris it's definitely been awhile now. haha i have a '95 z28 m6 now..

sounds like a plan tho. any idea how many miles on the springs & or what kind of shocks he was using? anyways ya i'll send u my shipping address. thanks again! much appreciated.

Comment

chris it's definitely been awhile now. haha i have a '95 z28 m6 now..

sounds like a plan tho. any idea how many miles on the springs & or what kind of shocks he was using? anyways ya i'll send u my shipping address. thanks again! much appreciated.
                    Gilby, it has been a while. You never get online anymore, so yeah... I'm pimpin a Ignition Orange G8 GT now. The mileage on the springs are unknown... he bought them used on LS1Tech. Pretty sure he paid right at 200 when he bought them though. He had them on the car for about 2 years.... maybe 3. It's been so long man it's hard to say. I know that he swapped the stockers back on after the exhaust shop crushed the cats on his brand new Y-Pipe. He gave them to me to sell, a year ago, and I decided that now is a good time to try to sell them. Some people wanna start up their winter projects. Anyways, he was using Bilstein HD shocks, the same I was using with my Eibach Pro-Kit. Neither of us had any problem wearing out shocks with the lowering springs. I can't remember when I lowered mine, but I'm thinking I put like 35k miles on the Bilstein/Eibach setup with no problems. The dude I sold the car too is still running that setup too as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by silvachris1 View Post
                      Gilby, it has been a while. You never get online anymore, so yeah... I'm pimpin a Ignition Orange G8 GT now. The mileage on the springs are unknown... he bought them used on LS1Tech. Pretty sure he paid right at 200 when he bought them though. He had them on the car for about 2 years.... maybe 3. It's been so long man it's hard to say. I know that he swapped the stockers back on after the exhaust shop crushed the cats on his brand new Y-Pipe. He gave them to me to sell, a year ago, and I decided that now is a good time to try to sell them. Some people wanna start up their winter projects. Anyways, he was using Bilstein HD shocks, the same I was using with my Eibach Pro-Kit. Neither of us had any problem wearing out shocks with the lowering springs. I can't remember when I lowered mine, but I'm thinking I put like 35k miles on the Bilstein/Eibach setup with no problems. The dude I sold the car too is still running that setup too as far as I know.
                      i been contemplating .. the rates on those springs are too soft for my ideal setup...they give a badass stance tho..id go w/ the pro kit instead but i think ill just wait for a better setup. when the time comes...i'm going to back out on these my bad chris. thanks for ur time. that g8 gt sounds like fun tho. lucky. you should send me a PM so we can catch up.....
                      Last edited by gugdathug3; 09-30-2009, 01:37 AM.

Comment

i been contemplating .. the rates on those springs are too soft for my ideal setup...they give a badass stance tho..id go w/ the pro kit instead but i think ill just wait for a better setup. when the time comes...i'm going to back out on these my bad chris. thanks for ur time. that g8 gt sounds like fun tho. lucky. you should send me a PM so we can catch up.....
                        I understand man. I dunno what you're thinking though... the Sportline setup had a pretty stiff spring rate. Not to mention a more aggressive drop than my Pro-Kit did. I think the rates were like 400lb/in V8Front-progressive.... and 600lb/in V6Front-progressive. The only practical suspension difference between his T/A and my V6 was the springs, and my SFCs. We had pretty much identical suspension mods. Heck, we even had the same brake kit installed. I drove his car pretty frequently and loved the lack of any body roll where mine with the pro-kit had some roll, even after I swapped out the 1LE swaybars.... and still after I put the 19mm rear bar on (though they helped some). It was prolly just cause there wasn't much spring left to compress with the full 2" drop? I wished I would have had the sportline on my car, but the funny thing is, he loved the way mine rode and handled. His was too aggressive for him.

But either way G-money, no harm here.
                        Last edited by silvachris1; 09-30-2009, 03:29 AM.

Comment

How much for the auto down window module shipped to 60409?

Thanks
                          Chris

Comment

The autodown module is $10.00. It should fit in a small flat rate box which is $4.95. Call it $15.00 shipped. As of right now, payment is pending for it and the door handle bezel for the Camaro. I'll update this thread, or PM you if I don't have something lined up by Monday.

Comment

Payment from gatormike69 recieved today for the Camaro Door Handle Bezel, AutoDown Module, and console light harnesses. Up to the top. Thanks for the quick payment buddy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X