Gauging intrest in possible suspension deals - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging intrest in possible suspension deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging intrest in possible suspension deals

OK well a friend of mine works at an auto parts warehouse in town " Custom Spares Ltd." that is a major distributor of Koni and KYB suspension products. He is who i go to to buy any part i need for my car because his boss gives me the same price he would give to his employees since my friend and i are always working on our cars. Mine being a 2000 Camaro v6 his being a 1991 3000gt vr4. The other day my friend got into conversation with his boss about possibly ordering parts for people from his forum site for the 3000gt/ steaths i.e. 3sx.com. His boss told him that he would order the parts and give it to my friend for the price he gets. Well my friend turned to me asking if i needed anything and of course getting parts cheaper is a great thing so im in the process of ordering KYB adjust shocks for my car. He also asked me to mention it on the forum sites that im part of. hence this thread.

They have a website however it is very basic and gives an idea of what they stock. http://www.classicgarage.com/

Anyways he told me to mention that you would be looking at like a 15% difference in price with koni products and 10% with KYB. Anything ordered through him would be done through paypal so you know you will be getting the part.

Now i know this probably sounds a little out their but it is all just an idea that he had he figures he can get the parts cheaper sell them for cheaper than what you would pay for them online and still make some pocket change off of the process.

This is just a thread to see if anyone is willing to buy suspension parts from Koni or KYB from a private seller for a price cheaper than what you would get online. IF you dont believe it or think its BS its all good im only spreading the word for a friend who helps me out with my car parts.
    Last edited by slver 3800; 09-24-2009, 10:31 PM.

Re: Gauging intrest in possible suspension deals

Yes, definitely interested, although I am in Canada, and would need them shipped up here. Pickering, Ontario, L1V 1X8.

I'd be interested in a full set of springs and shocks for a 1997 Firebird v6, so i'd appreciate prices on both koni and kyb!

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Gauging intrest in possible suspension deals

ok. im going to call him tomorrow and should be able to get pricing by friday if thats good.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X