Heads, Springs, nitrous, wideband, etc - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads, Springs, nitrous, wideband, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads, Springs, nitrous, wideband, etc

LS1 stock retainers; alternative to the CC retainers above. Pulled from a babied LS1 with 20K on it. Asking $20 obo

NyTrex Wet nitrous kit. Bought from same LS1 owner as the retainers; supports up to 250hp shot! fuel solenoid, nitrous solenoid, purge solenoid, braided feed line, braided fuel line, nozzle, 10lb bottle w/gauge, WOT switch, various toggle switches, handful of jets (50 shot, couple various ones, and a 150 shot), and some spooled wire. Only thing you need is some bottle brackets and maybe an extra relay (comes with 2 IIRC) to have this up and running. The bottle is painted silver, and looks great. I have just over $500 in this setup, and I've never run it :( Asking $250 obo

Stealth box for 10" Sub. Brand new, still has a fresh fiberglass smell :). Put it in my car to see how it fit and could never afford the woofer I wanted :(. Satisfied with my current setup and need the cash, so no need for it. $80 obo

I have a dual 12", ported hatch box built by my buddy with 20+ yrs of experience. I currently have 2 CVRs in there running on 400W TOTAL, and people claim to hear me from a ways away and assume it's 15's. They sounds great, and hit hard; I couldn't imagine them running on full power (400W each, only getting 1/2 that now!). Box + Subs weighs just shy of 100lbs. I'm asking $80 for the box(paid $130) or trade for a 10" stealth box; $100 each for the subs (would prefer to sell both, but might do individually).

I can get pics of anything and everything on here, just ask. Prices do not include shipping; let me know what you're interested in and your zip, and I can get a shipping quote in just a few minutes. <b> MONEY TALKS!!</b>
    Last edited by RadRacer; 01-11-2010, 03:08 PM.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: Heads, Springs, nitrous, wideband, etc

Sorry to hear you have to sell, but gotta do what you need too. Too bad on the wideband thats like a must. If you get seats I got the Spearco GTS Touring seats with the wide version 6'4" 280LBS I need it.LOL Has memory foam too which is good for the back. They are so comfortable esp. with a bad back. Good luck on what your selling, too bad I don't need anything or I would buy something.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

can i get pics of the wideband?

edit- i can make a fiberglass stealth box for you, and wrap it in vinyl or carpet or whatever, let me know, i build custom subwoofer boxes for a living

Comment

would you do 165 shipped to 62269 on the gauge?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
          can i get pics of the wideband?

edit- i can make a fiberglass stealth box for you, and wrap it in vinyl or carpet or whatever, let me know, i build custom subwoofer boxes for a living
          YGPM

Originally posted by firebirddrvr View Post
          would you do 165 shipped to 62269 on the gauge?
          No
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
            YGPM

No
            why not? lol
            sigpic

Comment

why not? lol
              Do a search theyre about 200-220 brand new. 245 on AEMs site. 165 is a little low, but I dont think your going to get 200 for it.

Pics of heads? Just wanna see the rust

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
                Do a search theyre about 200-220 brand new. 245 on AEMs site. 165 is a little low, but I dont think your going to get 200 for it.

Pics of heads? Just wanna see the rust
                yeah i can get one new shipped from ebay for 200 so why would i pay 200 for used?? thats why i said 165....u get money and i feel its a fair price for a used unit. what bout 175 shipped? thats as high as ill go on a used one
                sigpic

Comment

Pictures of Wideband

Pictures of Heads

On the heads, most of the rust on the top (VC area) and bottom (block area) rubbed right off while I was getting pictures.
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Comment

yeah i can get one new shipped from ebay for 200 so why would i pay 200 for used?? thats why i said 165....u get money and i feel its a fair price for a used unit. what bout 175 shipped? thats as high as ill go on a used one
                    I see them going for about $220 on eBay new; this one is pretty much new plus comes with a pod (another $20). Like I said, I'm not big on getting rid of it, but if the price is right I will.

In other news, deal pending on wideband and deal pending on nitrous kit.
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Comment

dont need a pod....i can livesearch it and get 8 percent off is how im getting the 200. im not trying to knock ur sale here but im not over paying for it ya know?
                      sigpic

Comment

rather bing search it now
                        sigpic

Comment

Deal pending on it, so plz stop. If I don't get what I want for it, I'm not getting rid of it.
                          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                          A few things

Comment

TTT, deal still pending on the wideband, but everything else is up for grabs
                            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                            A few things

Comment

TTT, wideband sold
                              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                              A few things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X