Subs, Box and Euro Tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subs, Box and Euro Tails

Two 15" Rockford Fosgate subs in a 15" subthump deep well box. These are very heavy so shipping I cannot do.

The box is dark grey carpet on the bottom with a black leather vinyl on the top. The bottom of the box has a slight tear in the carpet but It sits in the trunk well and you wont see that unless you have the box out of the car.

However the top of the box that has the vinyl has some scuffs on it and knicks/tears in the vinyl its not bad and is barely visible at all.

Im not sure on the exact sub type or anything like that but I do know they are an older set since I have had them for a few years. They are still in great shape still and have just been sitting in my basement taking up space. I think I have some pictures somewhere around on the internet I could scrape up to show what they look like.

I want 350.00 firm for the pair together. not willing to seperate.

I paid 300 for the box alone to get shipped to me way back when subthump still made these. so this price is very good I think for the set.

The Tails are Euro altezza tails for a Camaro. unsure on year range these will fit but I had them in a 96 if that helps.

They have some scuffs but nothing a little wet sanding and plastic polishing wont solve.

Asking 50 dollars shipped to your door.

Located at 45255.. Again.. will not ship the subs and I will not part the subs from the bux.

Re: Subs, Box and Euro Tails

Open for offers.. Money Talks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X