Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo

Sup all?
    I got the second most common camaro ever made, pewter 3800, it is a 99 3800 camaro with a turbski. 80s, e85, 465 wally, t70 70mm china whirly girl. Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_2021-08-29_01-28-43_PM.png
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	1577575
    Attached Files

Very nice. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Cool, I’ll be running a Garrett gt35r turbo water cooled, T4 .63ar. Hopefully get it installed this year. Your setup looks good. How much boost you running?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
        Cool, I’ll be running a Garrett gt35r turbo water cooled, T4 .63ar. Hopefully get it installed this year. Your setup looks good. How much boost you running?
        Right now 12 psi with the occasional creep to 14.

Comment

Nice, What you using for tunning? I see a mini arc for added fuel.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice, What you using for tunning? I see a mini arc for added fuel.
            Hp tuners. Yeah the mini is for extra maf head room as I was maxing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbodude View Post

Hp tuners. Yeah the mini is for extra maf head room as I was maxing it out.
              Yeah I got ZZP mini afc , but I think I’m going to stick to 7-10lbs of boost so probably won’t need it.

Comment

Yeah I got ZZP mini afc , but I think I’m going to stick to 7-10lbs of boost so probably won’t need it.
                I am at 12 with the occasion creep to 15. Going e85 this week and I may put my ported heads with 150s spring in it too so I can run more boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbodude View Post

I am at 12 with the occasion creep to 15. Going e85 this week and I may put my ported heads with 150s spring in it too so I can run more boost.
                  Cool, make sure you do a double roller timing chain with the 150lb springs, I run 130lb and when I had the single, ithe tensioner was ate up , switched to a a Rolling Master double and it’s great. Just alittle shaky at idle but with the ST2 cam it’s to be expected. I have P&P heads with Manely 1.9 and 1.57 valves,9:5.1 forged pistons too, etc a lot to list.lol
                  Last edited by ssms5411; 09-13-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Cool, make sure you do a double roller timing chain with the 150lb springs, I run 130lb and when I had the single, ithe tensioner was ate up , switched to a a Rolling Master double and it’s great. Just alittle shaky at idle but with the ST2 cam it’s to be expected. I have P&P heads with Manely 1.9 and 1.57 valves,9:5.1 forged pistons too, etc a lot to list.lol
                    Yep yep I know my first engine I when all out and ran an st5, double roller, etc etc but it ended up having 2 bent rods and died thanks to the previous owner. I am going to get another st5 cam and throw that in for next year.

Comment

Cool, Nice, I was going to go with the ST5 cam but every video I saw they were only getting 10 on the vacuum so went with the ST2 and get 15 vacuum, I like that better for drive ability reasons. Sounds like you know what your doing, so that’s good.
                      Last edited by ssms5411; 09-14-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Nice ride!
                        Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
                        Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          3 hours ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Had to get another phone
                          by ssms5411
                          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Leaking front cover
                          by ssms5411
                          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • transamtom1
                          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                          by transamtom1
                          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X