X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

New to forum from sunny south Florida!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum! Jealous of you guys always having good weather down there where as here I need to put my Camaro away for half the year! Lol

Any modifications done to her or plans to do so? She looks awesome!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I removed the suitcase exhaust and put the SLP Loudmouth exhaust in, much better sound for Sure. Everything else has been cosmetic for now, hard to do anything with the lockdown here. I just received my lowering springs today so that is next. Will update once those are installed.

The weather is definitely a plus down here, great advantage for all year driving.

quick question: how do I change my profile picture?

Comment

Nice! Do you have any sound clips on Youtube? I hear you about the lockdown. Makes it especially hard if something breaks and you need a part and the local part store is closed or really delayed in ordering something in. Luckily our sponsors are still shipping parts out so some stuff can still be done.

To change your profile picture if you are on a mobile device, scroll all the way to the top of the screen where you login, click your user name and click on “my profile”. In the window it takes you to you should see your current blank profile picture and a button on top of it that says edit.

Let me know if you don’t see it, a setting or two might have been changed when we rolled everything over to a newer platform recently.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X