New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hello everyone I've been following camarov6forum on Instagram and decided to check out the community here which seems interesting. Last year I purchased a 2013 Camaro RS convertible in which my wife decided we would share. It was no comparison to my 1980 Camaro Z28 when I was younger but it is a really cool and amazing car. After my wife drove it a few times she complained it was big and the convertible roof was hard to latch. Well it became mine and when I bought it I never cared about the 6, but I started getting questioned why I didn't buy the 8 (a lot) and I felt as if I wasn't really into the power being a little older, and the 6 has more then enough for me. I'm taking it out of storage on the 1st of April and hope this virus ends soon and hope for some nice sunny days and hope I could learn more from this community.

Welcome to the forum- what was done to your Iroc? The 5th /6th gen v6’s are very comparable to 4th gen LS1 Camaro’s as far as 1/4 mile performance....

There is definitely quite a bit you can do to these cars to make them even faster- ask away with any questions you might have and post some pictures when you have a chance!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hey everyone. Bought my Camaro in December. I’m from Oklahoma City. I’m looking to start making some performance mods soon.

Comment

Welcome to the site! What year Camaro do you have and What do you plan on doing to her?

Also, if all of a sudden you see our side go offline- we should be back within 72 hours as we are just moving servers!

Comment

Haha I guess I could have put that it’s a 2019 Camaro RS

right now the plans are pretty basic, exhaust, tuner, id like to find a super charger for it. Already installed a cool air intake. Probably a few body mods, hood, body kit, etc. it’s getting a Stereo system installed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitwithg View Post
              Haha I guess I could have put that it’s a 2019 Camaro RS

right now the plans are pretty basic, exhaust, tuner, id like to find a super charger for it. Already installed a cool air intake. Probably a few body mods, hood, body kit, etc. it’s getting a Stereo system installed now.
              Nice! You will have to post your stereo setup in the stereo section so we can check it out. I haven’t seen a stereo setup on the new 2019’s yet.

Lots of bolt on mods to choose from and our appearance section has a lot of mods to look at too from lowering springs to front splitters etc.

Make a build thread when you start, we love following progress!

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

Nice! You will have to post your stereo setup in the stereo section so we can check it out. I haven’t seen a stereo setup on the new 2019’s yet.

Lots of bolt on mods to choose from and our appearance section has a lot of mods to look at too from lowering springs to front splitters etc.

Make a build thread when you start, we love following progress!
                The stereo in the 19s is a bit more of a pain in the butt than it was in the older models, the line out converter/signal processor that I had to get was pretty expensive, Ill post pics when I get it back from the shop though.

Comment

What makes them more difficult? Just harder to find/ more expensive parts?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X