New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hey guys I’m new here out of Houston Texas. I’m in the process of building my 5th gen

SPONSORED BY:
    revautosupply 15% off use code Camaro_szn
    wickedly boosted 10% off use code Camaro_szn
    gorilla splitters
    Attached Files
    Last edited by @camaro_szn; 01-01-2020, 08:49 PM.

Welcome to the site! What's done to the 5th gen so far? And how did you do the blue halo light on the headlights?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Hey! The halos are oracle color switch w/ WiFi box included all the wiring sits under the hood but when I have time I’ll probably rewire it to go inside the car to avoid overheating.

as for under the hood mods or bolt ons I don’t have a lot yet since I’ve only been building for ab a month but I have plans for long tube headers and an MRT exhaust set up coming really soon. I have a cold air intake, govner delete, and BMR strut tower brace

Going just for looks I have color switch halos, t-Rex billet bow tie delete grille, rear spoiler, red rear bow tie , American flag back window decals, back window ABS louver, color switch floor lights, carbon fiber fuel door, “Camaro” black and red floor mats, gorilla splitters front and side splitters w red trim and rods, and black and red leather seats

Comment

Nice, that is a solid start. Which long tubes are you looking at getting? The MRT Exhaust sounds sweet on these

Comment

I’m looking at BBK long tubes not sure which size yet and I’ll be purchasing high flow cats with them as well. But yea the MRT sounds great with the BBK headers I’ve even heard some cars get that pop sound from them I’m hoping I can get the same

Comment

That is sweet - I saw a video from BBK awhile back that claimed they were getting 30rwhp from swapping the headers / cats they have. Would be interesting to see if it holds true on the dyno with actual customer cars.

Are you planning on getting a tune too?

Comment

Yep after I install the headers, exhaust, and get a larger throttle body to fix the dead spot I’m using the trifecta tuner to put it all together

Comment

Nice - that should wake it up quite a bit! Are you stick or auto? If you are an auto a stall converter can really wake the car up too

Comment

Auto... the only reason I haven’t really considered a converter is just worried ab putting unnecessary strain on my transmission. I’ve heard a few too many horror stories

Comment

Fair enough, they are a blast but can definitely add stress to the transmission.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X