noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob

Hey hoping that by joining my Camaro will feel all the love and make a full engine recovery. my hopes are high my expectations are nothing so yolo

Hey! Welcome to the site! What are the issues you're having with your Camaro?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Noticed it started rough on my way home while on the free way and initially when i started it, got off free way and turned car off cause of the bad noise got it towed next day and no check engine light was on so they ran diagnostic test which showed mis fire 200 key starts ago and no history of the light that was on yesterday. They changed my oil cause it was a quart low which was low. But when i left not 5 min later the light was back on and got the codes read saying all cylanders were mis firing p-012 something. I got it back to the shop and they pulled my engion out and said my berrings> ? were broken? and now currently waiting for inspector to see if warranty covers it ive only had the car 3 months

Comment

it sounded like a jar of marbles

Comment

Doesn’t sound good.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X