New member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member!

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi! This year I bought my first coupe and I love it. I am interested in modding my 1LT camaro but not sure where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the site,exhaust, intake and tune would be a start.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Zombiecupcake115 View Post
      Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi! This year I bought my first coupe and I love it. I am interested in modding my 1LT camaro but not sure where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      Hey! Welcome to the site! what year is your Camaro? And what are your goals with it? Did you want to make it a little bit faster? Did you have a horsepower goal or a track ET in mind? And, are you automatic or manual?

To start you off there are two guides on the site that talk to some of the bolt ons that you can do with these cars:

5th gen camaro bolt ons and what they do for you
      6th gen Camaro bolt ons and what they do for you

If you have a couple thousand dollars but want to remain pretty much stock, I read about this V6 Camaro supercharger kit from edelbrock the other day. They seem to be boasting 100+ rwhp on a motor with no supporting modifications done to it.

Make yourself at home on the site and ask as many questions as you need to!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X