From Firebird to BATMOBILE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Firebird to BATMOBILE!

Hello all im brand new ro this site and thought that the above title would grab a little attention! Lol. Before reading any further keep in mind im extremely good with my hands, mind, and tools and refuse to pay corporate America wherever possible and to as to he question your asking before its asked BEACUSE I CAN is the answer

I am currenlty moding my V6 firebird into something that batman himself would envy so to bring everyone up to speed....

1. Brand new LIM gaskets aluminum with rubber overcoat, i ported the LIM by hand to enlarge the total surface area of the intake spoon, have alredy portmatched LIM to new gaskets HOLY S×!@ was there alot of aluminum that didnt need to be there lol... Pics comming soon!!

2. ported UIM spoons oh by the way.... i did the UIM first!! Im just that good with my hands.

3. UIM has been Acid ported increaseing the overall internal volume by 30% note: this was done before tools touched metal

4. Fabbing my own hood scoop heat extraction system and true RAM AIR system no SLP. BIGMOUTH or K&N Bull$#!@ my hand fabricated system actually works according to the laws of physics no UNICORN MAGIC here folks! Only SCIENCE! and MATH! I know that can make some brains ache but tust me. MATH never lies!

5. Portmatched cylender head intake ports to new gaskets and enlarged runner volume by 30% also alot of unnecessary metal in the way of airflow! Lol

6. EGR deleted and replaced with LOX Injection to UIM why waste money on NOS?? When LOX is soooo much more effective as an Oxidizer! And guess what? No useless Nitrogen in that bottle Duh duh!

Umm let me see what else????? Oh yeah

7. Extreme comp cam and timing chain kit with accompanying lifters rods valves springs ect...

8. Long tube headers on Back order from Advance

9. Mr. Fusion Unit AntiMatter Reactor and Time Circuits successfully installed lol. Just seeing if youre paying attention

Any idieas are welcome would love to have feedback if any kind thanks all!

Sounds good except they don't make long tube headers , just Pacesetters, which are mid length. What year Firebird do you have?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Oh welcome to the site.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice! I have to ask- what is LOX injection?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Sounds good except they don't make long tube headers , just Pacesetters, which are mid length. What year Firebird do you have?
          They did make a longtube header for our car I believe from FFF and one other company if I remember correctly. But it didn’t last long. I remember looking for a set for my 3800

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

What's the specs on the cam?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 hours ago
            • ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X