No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!
    My name is Flavio, I'm Italian but I moved from Italy to South FL less than 1 year ago.
    I purchased a 2018 Chevy Camaro RS ( in the picture ) as my first American car, and I couldn't have better expectations.
    I love this car and I hope to meet many friends!
    Thanks and feel free to write me comments or whatever you want!!
    P.S. How can I add the profile picture? I tried to figure out but I did not und.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the site, nice Camaro.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hi Flavio, and welcome.
      I'm from New Zealand and am now living in Texas. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Flavio View Post
        Hi everyone!
        My name is Flavio, I'm Italian but I moved from Italy to South FL less than 1 year ago.
        I purchased a 2018 Chevy Camaro RS ( in the picture ) as my first American car, and I couldn't have better expectations.
        I love this car and I hope to meet many friends!
        Thanks and feel free to write me comments or whatever you want!!
        P.S. How can I add the profile picture? I tried to figure out but I did not und.
        Welcome to the forum Flavio! Where abouts in Italy are you from? My family way back in the day was from Latina.

Don’t be shy to browse the forum and post a thread on how you’ Building your car or to ask for any advice. The 2018 RS cars are sweet!

As far as the display picture, if you click on your profile and go to settings you can choose a stock image- if you want a custom image you can opt to subscribe to the forum for $10 a year which will get you a custom display pic, signature and more room for private messages- note that subscribing is not necessary in order to use the forum- but it does help cover the cost of the forum.

Any questions feel free to reach out!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Nice looking Camaro. Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Pax2001 View Post
            Hi Flavio, and welcome.
            I'm from New Zealand and am now living in Texas. :)
            Thank you Pax2001 !! :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              Nice looking Camaro. Welcome
              Thank you man !! :)

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

Welcome to the forum Flavio! Where abouts in Italy are you from? My family way back in the day was from Latina.

Don’t be shy to browse the forum and post a thread on how you’ Building your car or to ask for any advice. The 2018 RS cars are sweet!

As far as the display picture, if you click on your profile and go to settings you can choose a stock image- if you want a custom image you can opt to subscribe to the forum for $10 a year which will get you a custom display pic, signature and more room for private messages- note that subscribing is not necessary in order to use the forum- but it does help cover the cost of the forum.

Any questions feel free to reach out!
                Hi, letzride.

Thank you!! I'm from Bologna, it's between Venice and Florence.
                I know Latina, it is located in the south part of Lazio not so far from Rome!
                Thank you for the information and keep in touch!! :)

Comment

Really nice looking! So much you can do to it :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X