Hi from Mersea Island,England.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Mersea Island,England.

Just joined,running a Eurospec model here in England,have a 2nd Gen too Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	1572540

Looks clean! Any plans for the 4th gen or any mods to her so far? What’s the difference between the eurospec and American/Canadian versions?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Hello , welcome to the site.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The difference between a euro spec and US spec is the Leather interior from the Pontiac,headlamps configured to dip to the left,head unit with a wider FM band and rear bumper re moulded to allow Euro size plates and twin fog lights. Click image for larger version

Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1572545

Comment

No mods on this one,I bought a mistake two years ago and so the spend on getting her sorted is currently running at a loss....I'm going to keep her completely stock until the prices rise on this side of the pond.

Comment

Looks great, I like the rear bumper, something different.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Once prices rise what are in the plans?

Comment

When the prices catch up with what I've spent I will probaly sell her on as I'm near retirement and am currently building my retirement car that will tow a van/trailer or in UK speak a Caravan.My 2nd Gen is a keeper but fuel happy at 14 to 20 mpg.....Could just hang to the 4th Gen though,we'll see.

Comment

14-20 isn’t so bad- my Jeep was 10-12mpg.

Any pics of the 2nd gen? What’s done to that one?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	1572569Click image for larger version

Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	1572570Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Size:	504.4 KB
ID:	1572571
                    '79 Z28.numbers matching.been in the UK since '82.mine for 16 years.Engine refreshed n dressed,Headmans into 3" pipes.Holley.Repaint.....time to do again.Front end off and everything powder coated.B&M.upgrage head unit n 800w amp,Aston Martin headlining,fresh covers n foams,carpets etc.Tow bar on rear.

Comment

Sweet Camaro, looks great.

Comment

Its nice to see American muscle over in England. I grew up there at R.A.F. Chicksands near a small town called Hitchin. I remember the car culture there as a small group but making efforts to make the Mini's look the part with a set of Mini-light wheesl,Lucas fog lights and fender flares.Lots TR6 Triumph's, Lotus Europa's and MG's. My high school car was a 72' Lotus Europa black on black. My dad purchased the Lotus and couldn't get out of it so he threw me the key's...it was very embarrassing to have the large red "L" on it. But hey I still enjoyed the car.
                        I miss England very much and learned how to play classical guitar,piano and the violin there. My teacher was a professor at University at Luton, he and I remained good friends until he passed, one Christmas I gave him a new Martin guitar which he had wanted forever, he deserved it so much. He was my mentor and my best friend. I also saw several races at Brands Hatch and saw Graham Hill in one his last races.( I am old now :rollseyes:
                        Keep the 4th gen Camaro, its a great looking ride.
                        Last edited by Rebel550; 01-16-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          12 hours ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Had to get another phone
                          by ssms5411
                          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Leaking front cover
                          by ssms5411
                          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • transamtom1
                          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                          by transamtom1
                          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X