6th Generation Camaro Recalls 2016-Present - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6th Generation Camaro Recalls 2016-Present

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Generation Camaro Recalls 2016-Present

These are all of the current / known recalls for the 6th gen Camaros. Just because you haven't received a letter in the mail, does not mean that your Camaro may not have a recall on it. For information on whether or not there is a recall outstanding on your Camaro you can use the following links to GM's Recall center and enter your VIN information:

USA Owners: https://my.chevrolet.com/recalls
    Canadian Owners: https://recalls.gm.ca/#/

2016 Camaro

GM Recall # 15808
    • GM is recalling certain model year 2016 Camaros, Malibus, Silverados, and GMC Sierra Vehicles. The Radio may intermittently fail to provide audio warning when the key has been left in the ignition and the door is opened; or, when the driver does not fasten their seat belt.

If you are aware of any 6th Gen Camaro Recalls not listed above, please post below and a mod/admin will edit the post above.
    Last edited by LETZRIDE; 07-09-2017, 10:24 PM.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
    Got a new phone
    by ssms5411
    Got a the iPhone 11 pro max. First iPhone for me, have acouple of iPods so thought I would try it. Pretty good so far.
    1 day ago
  • warejohn
    Front wheel ABS sensor jumper harness replacement?
    by warejohn
    Where might I find a new/reproduction or NOS jumper harness that plugs into the front wheel ABS sensors? Car is a 03 Camaro V6 auto. Location: Garden...
    1 week ago
  • warejohn
    Hello from Garden City..
    by warejohn
    Hello all this is John. I'm glad to be the part of this community, hope to discover some interesting discussions from fellows
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    ZZP mini afc
    by ssms5411
    Anyone try these for their 3.8 turbo yet? I had one a way long ago, they make one thats non adjustable and one that is adjustable. The non adjustable...
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    Seafoam story
    by ssms5411
    So last tank of gas I put like 8 cans of seafoam in the gas tank. I start my Camaro every other day to mainly charge the battery. Have a draw I can't...
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X