Display Images (Avatars) and Signatures - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Display Images (Avatars) and Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Images (Avatars) and Signatures

I have changed the settings that anyone can now upload their own custom Display Images or Avatars as some call them as well as upload a signatures.

Previously this was only reserved for supporting members but I have decided that everyone should have this ability. Folks who want to donate $10 a year to help and support the site can still do so if they want.

To change your display images click on your name up at the top of the screen where you login. Click on "user profile" - in this setting you will see your current display photo. Across it you will see the words "edit avatar" click that and follow the directions. Images must be 100x100 and less than 1mb

You can set and change your signature by going to your username in the upper right corner > click to get the drop down > select User Settings. On that page, select the Account tab and then go down to the area that says "Conversation Detail Options". On the right side, you will see the option "Edit Post Signature". If you click that link, you will get a popup editor that will allow you to enter/edit your signature.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

How can I donate 10 dollars a year?

Comment

If you click on your username up by the login at the top right hand side of your screen, select “user settings”. When in user settings if you are on a mobile device you will see a drop down menu that says profile, click that and select “subscriptions” - from there it will allow you to donate through the forum.

If you are on a computer the same steps apply, except it won’t be a drop down menu to select subscriptions.

Attached Files

Comment

Ignore the current wording. I am going to change that to donation.

Comment

Donated.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            Donated.
            Thanks Steve! There is no obligation to donate but I always appreciate it as it helps cover the cost of running the site!

Comment

Donated

Comment

Thanks again! Like I said, it is not an obligation but does always help!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X