Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to hearing from other members concerning info and how to fix problems with our cars.

Absolutely! Welcome to the site. What year Camaro do you have?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I have a 94 Camaro 3.4, bought it brand new and I still love it after 26 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourcam View Post
        Nice! Bone stock or did you modify it any? There is lots of info on this site for the 4th gen Camaro's that's for sure. Many great builds have come and been documented here.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

New Old Bird on the V6 Block. 1996 3.8 SLP Dual Air Intake and Magnaflow Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by mymamememy View Post
            New Old Bird on the V6 Block. 1996 3.8 SLP Dual Air Intake and Magnaflow Exhaust.
            Welcome to the site, mines a 1996 with some bolt-ons. lol
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Fourcam View Post
              Yeah, I bought mine brand new too 22 years ago. Three more years and I get to register it as a classic rod. There were times when I came very close to trading it in and taking the offers, but I really do love the car.

Comment

Bought mine December 1995, I’ll be getting historical plates on mine. Yeah Edgar, I had mine up for sale before, was going to get a 4x4 truck. Didn’t work out so I kept it, don’t know if it was a good thing or not with all the money I’ve put into it all these years.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  2 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X