Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

We have condensed the forum a little bit more so that it is not as long to scroll though. We merged some forums that were not getting much use. Over the next few days I plan on cleaning up a number of stickies so that new posts are easier to scroll to, but key information is not lost.

We also just had a major update of the vbulletin forum software. Please let me know if you experience any errors on the site.

I am also interested in folks feedback of the site - things you like, things you don't like. So please post them here and I can try and work certain things into fruition.

Our Instagram page is also just over 1 year old now and 4,000 plus members strong - so thank everyone for there support thus far, I hope to double that following by Summer and continue to build a massive 5th / 6th gen knowledge base.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I have just removed ads that appear between posts when users are not logged in. They were impacting user experience and not helping the site as I thought they would.

I may continue to experiment with placement of ads going forward. Trying to make them so they do not impact user experience as much as possible, but also so that they can help cover the costs of running the site at the same time.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      3 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X