Turtle Wax Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Wax Sponsorship

Gearing up just in time for that springtime interior and exterior cleaning, we are proud to announce Turtle Wax as a new sponsor of Camarov6.com!

Camarov6 Turtle Wax

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

That's awesome. Congrats. I love their black box wax. It really hides all of the imperfection on the cars paint and gives it that showroom look.

Comment

Yes black box is really great, will use again after my paint job. Will look into their stuff more.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/
      https://www.facebook.com/steve.starcher.18

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• @camaro_szn
        Car vandalized
        by @camaro_szn
        The first time I ever had to leave my car outside and someone decided to vandalize it. They stepped on my front splitter with so much force (basically...
        3 days ago
      • BCamaro
        Any 6th gen diffusers for dual piped exhaust?
        by BCamaro
        Need to know if anyone knows of any sort of rear diffusers for a 2016+ camaro for dual exhausts not quad. Been trying to look for a good looking one for...
        6 days ago
      • Dog Fodda
        Oddball balancer?
        by Dog Fodda
        I have a 1999 3.8 with 67k miles. Im removing the timing cover to replace the chain. Ive already got the balancer bolt out, and now need to pull the balancer....
        1 week ago
      • BLACK1LE
        WTB Stcok 2019 Camaro RS Resonators
        by BLACK1LE
        Hello guys, I am willing to buy or get for free the stock resonators for the 2019 Camaro RS. I ended up having a hole in my resonator and it would cause...
        1 week ago
      • Raysfan778
        Need help deciding appearance
        by Raysfan778
        My current camaro is the one without the stripes extending through the roof. Also deciding if I should wrap mirrors and spoiler black as well. Attached...
        1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X