Pa Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa Racing

I ordered their front lower control arms which were 329.00 on their website last week , I recieved them Friday,(wrong ones) they were for a 82-92 camaro. Called them this morning they said go ahead and ship them back. Which I did then I called to give them the tracking # and to see how they were going to credit my account for the return shipping. This is what they said , the price for the lower arms was suppose to be 369.99 so were not going to reimburse you for the return shipping since you already got them for 40.00 less. But they just updated their website in the last week because my receipt says 329.99. I argued saying the website said 329.99 and so does my recepit. They still won't refund the returning shipping saying the price now is 369.99. I would of bought UMI or BMR if I would of known this is their customer service. Screw the customer for $21.00 of return shipping on something they mis-shipped(NICE). I'm done *****ing now. Just beware.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Pa Racing

that is flat out horrible customer service
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Next time,I'm going with UMI for my upper a arms. Lesson learned about shopping around on price. You get what you pay for.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Wow, that really surprises me. They are a little tough to get ahold of sometimes but otherwise are usually good. I have been to their place a few times and they have a nice operation. I am, however, still waiting on tracking information on a k-member that was billed last week. I have called a few times with no response yet.
        - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

I'd send em back and tell em to keep em...they just lost a customer...and tell them your going to BMR ( I bet then they'll budge)

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

umi is also working on a kmember for the v6 cars. ;) It is on the backburner until winter as they are swamped with other orders, but they are working on it
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by viper98885
              Wow, that really surprises me. They are a little tough to get ahold of sometimes but otherwise are usually good. I have been to their place a few times and they have a nice operation. I am, however, still waiting on tracking information on a k-member that was billed last week. I have called a few times with no response yet.
              yeeeeep cant wait to get it!
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I just let it go. I posted on some forums about it, so as long as they lost some sales that would be fine with me. When I did my upper A Arms I put some different tubblar arms on. I think it was Sphon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X