Wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacers

I've been looking into wheel spacers. How many of you have them?

Is there an advantage to them? Do you have them all around or just the back? Do the front ones hit the wheel well?

https://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...=0&cspheader=1

Is this for your 98’? I don’t see the point unless your rubbing. I use spacers on my ZR1 17 x 11 rims for the rear when I put them on. Only because they rub without spacers. The spacers you posted look good though.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have the 15mm Eibach p/n 90.6.15.033.1 in the rear (these ONLY fit 97+ axles) - you will need to install longer wheels studs - such as Dorman p/n 610-323

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38478456214...ss!86327!US!-1
      Last edited by FirebirdGT; 06-19-2022, 09:47 PM.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Do your rims rub Robert? I remember you have the C5 front brake kit, do you need them for that?
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Do your rims rub Robert? I remember you have the C5 front brake kit, do you need them for that?
          Nope

I only have spacer in the rear.

Yes - I have C5 calipers in the front - but not "the brake kit" as I don't have C5 13" rotors.
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

Nope

I only have spacer in the rear.

Yes - I have C5 calipers in the front - but not "the brake kit" as I don't have C5 13" rotors.
            Oh, okay

Comment

Here’s mine Edgar, big ones are for the rear, 1” spacers for Click image for larger version

Name:	78728A96-451B-44BE-9A69-3F54DE17A1A6.jpeg
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	1578129 the 17”x11” ZR1s, the smaller are universal 1/4” spacers for the front 15”x6” PRO stars, can’t use them now because went to 98+ brakes.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I might just go for the rear then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X