No announcement yet.

98+ LS1 brake upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got it done, got all the lines done front, rear and center. Came out great stops so much better, I’m happy. Just need to break them in. Paint came off quickly.
    Attached Files
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Even replaced my tie end rods and steering rack boots.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How do I hire this guy?
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
          How do I hire this guy?
          He’s my cousins husband, I paid him well for doing it. But he stays at my uncles house when they come up. Timing worked out great because he was coming up to install a light in my uncle’s house. I’ll probably have him help me install the turbo when I get to it. What do you need done Robert?

Comment

Always looking for a good mechanic who could help me with my mods.
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
              Always looking for a good mechanic who could help me with my mods.
              So far he’s been great with mine. You’d probably have to drive to him though, he’s down in Surprise.

Comment

How did he get it?

Looks good! I noticed a nice difference when I went from drums to pads too

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

He spun the lower A arm around and punched it out took him like a minute, then the brake line he just used 2 vise grips and he was done. Center took him a little bit but he got it done. My ABS light is finally staying off. For my drum to disc swap I didn’t notice too much but going to 98+ front brakes I noticed it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X