Jegs front end kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jegs front end kits

Has any one considered or tried installing a kit like this?
    jegster 910101, Jegster strut front end kit.
    jegs.com/I/Jegster/550/910101/10002/-1?parentproductld=759691#moredetails
    I want more room in the engine bay and am contemplating the idea.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by SHADOWII; 04-22-2016, 04:22 PM.

Re: Jegs front end kits

Need a link.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I tried to copy the link as it appears on my computer, but apparently it doesn't work.
      I'll try again.

Comment

http://www.jegs.com/i/Jegster/550/910101/10002/-1
        Okay, my son got it to work.
        Last edited by SHADOWII; 04-22-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Are you just looking to replace the bushings and front end parts? I'd go with Moog if that's the case.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Actually to get rid of the unibody construction. Jeg's also offers a 12 pt cage w/frame for about $600.00 to compliment the front strut/frame assembly.

Comment

I never heard of it, sounds interesting though.

Comment

I was looking into the cost for the bmr k-member is ~$600.00. The front strut kit is ~$200.00. However the cost would rise rapidly if the stock struts and motor mounts, etc. are not transferable w/o a lot of fab work. And then find the fenders won't line up w/the strut support tubing and surprise! A fiberglass front end would be needed.
                For all that trouble it would be cheaper and faster to buy a tube frame roller and drop the engine in. At least, I wouldn't die of old age waiting for the fab work to get done! lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  2 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X