Radio lamp dial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio lamp dial.

By any chance, has anyone had the radio clock display for the clock/radio tuner lamp go out? On mine it seems like it has. Is this a simple or complex fix (complex mean that would it be cheaper to get an aftermarket stereo instead of getting the factory repaired)? Any helps is appreciated. This is for a 2002 Pontiac Firebird with the standard radio with the theftlock & CD player.

Re: Radio lamp dial.

I just upgraded the stereo on my '02 Firebird with a Kenwood CD deck #KRC-4028. I found out with the guy that installed it (a professional) that the lens on those cars do go out with the clock/station dial goes out. Also have an amp (Kenwood) hooked up. Great stereo when I had it in my '00 Camaro before it was totaled. Next is the subwoofer.
    So if you do plan on upgrading from the stock Firebird/Formula/Trans Am radio, do so.

Comment

Re: Radio lamp dial.

Ya just get an aftermarket deck so much better from the stock, I have a $200.00 dollar JVC I got for $90.00 bucks on crazy sale in my camaro, its a great deck.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X