Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411
    replied
    My truck has a system also but I run 2 batteries on it and it’s not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
    have you done the big 3 wiring mod on your car yet?
    Oh yes, long time ago, use to run 2 optimas was alot better , might try that later on.

Leave a comment:

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    have you done the big 3 wiring mod on your car yet?

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Well the cap did basically nothing still dimming pretty bad, this is on 2 amps , Hifonics 2000 rms Brutus amp with 2 Alpine type Xs , and a. 1600 rms Hifonics 4 channel Brutus amp which just powers the highs,2 kicker tweeters, 2 6 1/2 front and 2 6x9 alpines in the rear. Also have a Optima yellow top , so no idea, might go back to a 200-250 amp alternator.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Finally got ahold of tech support, said its defective. But my bad didn’t have a good remote wire , It’s working.lol
    Last edited by ssms5411; 02-28-2020, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Went ahead and got a planet audio 20 farad cap , installed it yesterday but the display doesn’t work. Have a email to the seller. Did the wiring to the instructions, even the resistor charging. Anyone have any experience in these?

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    started a topic 20 farad cap

20 farad cap

Anyone running caps, I have about 2000 rms that Im running, been awhile since I got into my system, just don't want the lights to dim at night. I can get a 20 farad cap for $75.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X