I need a 98 L36/M5 .bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 98 L36/M5 .bin

Does anyone have one that they could upload or link to? Right now I have a modified Grand Prix bin programmed but I'd like to find a proper Camaro/Firebird bin for my 3800 swapped Corolla.

Thanks

Re: I need a 98 L36/M5 .bin

I would look on HPtuners repository, you could always use a different year since there is pretty much no difference in the M5's. Remember to copy & paste tables to yuor bin. and upload from there. Don't try to flash someone elses bin. to yours.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Were there no MAF changes between the years? And 99+ being ETC and 97 being different hardware I think I'm stuck with a 98 file.

Comment

There is a stock file 98' M5 Pontiac Firebird file under IGOR in the repository, so your in luck.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I've got a DHP PT :(

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzKill View Post
            I've got a DHP PT :(
            Sorry to hear that.

Comment

I can post the maf table for you if you want.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                3 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X