Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pcmforless or texasspeed

Originally posted by 96camarolover View Post
    I wouldnt recommend mail order tunes unless You know exactly what You want and every detail given...
    Otherwise they will give You a sh!tty tune and wont run and be out of a car.

Bite the bullet and get HP tuners, You'll save money in the long run.
    x2...

-Y87
    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

does anyone have real world experiance with texas speed?
      my other truck has a 50 cal mounted on it

Comment

I had mine tuned by Texas Speed, it works just fine. They reduced the fan temp, firmed up the shifts, removed the torque mgt, removed the speed limiter, deleted the post cat O2, and other stuff that I don't recall. I have no other mods though. I would not do a mail order tune for a modded car. But for my bone-stock Bird, the mail order tune worked out well. I am very happy with it. I sent in my PCM and waited a few days to get it back.
        2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

i had my old car tuned with texas speed a long time ago (4-5 years) back when i had a stock camaro. they did fine, dont know that it gained anything but car ran great.

hp tuners ftw :)
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X