megasquirt on f22b1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megasquirt on f22b1

install was easy got it started first try its only controlling fuel its a ms1 v 2.2 made a dramatic difference 2 seconds quicker in the 1/8 mile but we lost them in the second 1/8 from over fueling my laptop had just broken so i couldnt tune at the track but now i have a new laptop leaned out the top end cant wait for the next track session i know its not a camaro but i figured another megasquirt succsess story is always good tunning with vtec is not real easy but other than that a few hours with megatune and its easy alot of fun to im having to run it pretty much compleatly off the ve table because of the way vtec changes the nessessary fuel but it runs great gas milage is down slightly but its because of the vtec tuning its more of a track car any way so not a big deal

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X