Nub Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nub Q's

okay so about the tuning, will somone explain the in/out stuff for the things like wideband and hptuners stuff??

i guess it really doesnt make sense to me, is there a place i can look to get all the info on how these things work and what i need to buy for my application?

Also, i read about ppl saying i got my car widebanded today or whatever in the forums and i havent paid it much attn really but are they just saying they got one or they borrowd one or something? Are there places i can take it that will let me borrow one or do a test for me or something? By the way i live in kansas city kansas.

Thanks, Cam

[ April 16, 2005, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Cam ]
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

okay i found a place as soon as i posted this stuff and my first two parts are answerd, now what about the last part though? And on the hp tuners what are the "pigtails" i see on the ordering form and what does the 2bar thing do? i dont need that do i?

[ April 16, 2005, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Cam ]
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

v6's cant use 2 bar yet as far as i know and the "pigtail" is just a connector for the enhanced box to hook up a w/b o2 or whatever. Most dyno's can hook you up with the w/b for a few extra bucks...but with the cost of the lc1 & enhanced version of hptuners its worth it imo to just do it that way.
      00 GTP<br />98 Camaro v6<br />See, told ya I\'d be rockin another 4th gen :D<br />V6 & V8 tuning available at <a href=\"http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/\" target=\"_blank\">http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X