This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OBDII DTC Trouble Codes

I need to buy one of these doo-hickies for my 2000 V6 Camaro. But I can't find one that reads for my car. Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Groovy is as groovy does.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they sell them at most auto parts stores. It's just
      a basic obdII code reader.

Comment

Thanks casper... Priced them at Autoclone today. They're on sale at Pep Puke and O, O, O , O'Reilly, O'Reilly auto barfs.

New issues for my wheels after check engine light came on. (good gawd)

:eek:
        Groovy is as groovy does.

Comment

Does anyone have those codes in English? I mean P0704-clutch switch malfunction, I didn't even know there was a such thing as a clutch switch. Or P1361 Intermittent Interruption In TDC1 Sensor Circuit, what the what is a TDC1 sensor? It's great that you have the codes technical definitions listed, but that doesn't really help us "lay people"...

Comment

1361 is Ign. Control circuit low voltage , so the ign. control module might be going out on ya.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hello Board, Got a quick question... Just the last 2 days my 97 RS Camaro 3.8 5 speed has been getting a bit harder to start. Use to start as soon as you hit the key, now it spins over maybe 15 to 20 times before starting. After it starts it runs great. Pullled the codes and came up with P1441 which says EVAP control system flow during non purge? HUH? what does that mean and I got code P0121 which is Throttle pos. switch A circuit range performance problem. Again HUH? Can anyone help me out on what to look for or how to fix? I am afraid that if it keeps getting harder to that pretty soon it won't start at all. Thanks foor any help in advance.............TIM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X