Hptuners 5.0 is ready to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hptuners 5.0 is ready to download

Just downloaded it , still same stuff for the 3.8, it’s good to update though.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

How much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      How much is it?
      Don’t remember, I know its cheaper than when I first bought it in 2002.lol
      I think it’s $300-$400 , when I first bought it was $600.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 09-16-2022, 10:47 AM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        2 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X