Check valve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check valve?

Is the check valve located by the fuel pump.

I'm finally trying to replace my fuel pump and since I'm planning on doing this I might as well see I can replace this as well.

my bird always had a hard start even when my fuel pump was new. My fpr is good. There's no fuel leak or smell or anything. My injectors only has 30k miles on them.

On my 96' there isn't just the fuel filter underneath the car.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks for the respond Steve.

Comment

You get the pump in?
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

No, after the holidays I will tryand finish it.

Comment

Yeah I haven't been busy either, not having a garage sucks, need to fix my reverse lights and replace the rear abs sensor. Snowed today so its been pretty cold. Hows the weather were your at? Isn't it Nevada?

Comment

Oh I know what you mean . I'm always under the radar with the managers here. I feel bad for my bird. It's getting scratched up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X