Hptuners 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hptuners 3.0

Just letting you guys know its here to download., on Hptuners. It looks alot nicer than the older version.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Hptuners 3.0

Yeah, haven't had a chance to poke around deeper but it does look sleek. Lot faster boot up time too.

Comment

I had alittle trouble with some of it but was straighten out with a email to them. User error. Lol
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

waiting on my bestbuy gift cards to come in so I can source a new laptop...then I'll be playing with it full tilt!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Have done a few things with it, some of it I'm not keen on, but hopefully I won't be stuck using hptuners too much longer...

Comment

What are you going to use?

Comment

Looking at a completely different ECU at the end of the year. We'll see how much power on the table and drivability ends up getting left behind during the dyno tuning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                2 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X