Cheap N20 setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap N20 setup

Is there any good/ cheap nitrous setups? Couple people I knew around here say I can run a 75-100 Dry shot all day no problem. Just wondering what options might be out there for a dry system.
    And if anything else should be needed?
    Last edited by insidethreat07; 09-26-2012, 12:27 AM.

Re: Cheap N20 setup

Dynotune has some good kits, or go NX. Or shop around on ebay and get all what you need for a kit and piece it together.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

What about something like this? Id also like to have something where I can flip a switch and activates the N20 at WOT. Then I can flip the switch and it deactivates it at WOT. Where could I get something like that
      http://www.3800performance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZEX-KIT&Category_Code=PA&Product_Count=2

Comment

Looks to be a good kit, never messed with one so I don't know about it.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Last time I did business with 3800 performance they screwed me outta $60 core for rockers. I refuse to even visit their site.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Thoughts?
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/400325605618...84.m1423.l2648
            One guy also said on another forum:
            MSD's digital window switch is a thing of beauty and a great safeguard. Tags into the tach feed for RPM, you can mount it in the console and access it thru the ashtray hole to adjust it. Dont buy the cheapo Summit brand window switch cuz its a pile of junk. Just tag the white tach feed wire under the glovebox door where its easy to get to and not only do you have a badass blinky display to impress all your friends but also perfect on-off nitrous activation. Always set it a few hundred RPM's lower than your rev limiter cuz these things use fuel cut for a limiter. Bad idea to have the NOS squeezing past the limiter. Lean=boom.
            http://www.google.com/#q=msd+digital...w=1093&bih=461
            Last edited by insidethreat07; 10-01-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Compucar bottle in a bag kit.. Think its 350.00..
              Jeff ..
              1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
              2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
              1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
              http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                2 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X