exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

does the borla kit for the 98-02 v6 sound good with some rk sport headers?

Re: exhaust

i have borla on stock manifolds and it sounds great, it will sound even better with headers

Comment

i've got the 3" borla full system with a high-flow and pacesetters with corsa clone tips and it sounds great. much deeper and smoother than my old flowmasters but not as obnoxiously loud at the same time....but i'm also putting in an electric cutout tomorrow morning to wake up the roar when i want it :D

if it's been said once on here it's been said 1000 times:

borla > all
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

I have a Borla muffler too (stock cat and manifolds) and am very happy with the sound. Not to loud and NO rasp.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X