Clear All

Re: will an ls1 y-pipe fit a v6?

Bottom line, LS1 ypipe will not fit.
    Leonard
    www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
    sigpic

Comment

my bad guys, that page popped up when i was searching v6 y-pipe...didn't read the full page.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

had an annoying rattle i couldnt find on my ls1... turned out the cats had started to bust up & rattle... easy way to tell if youre looking in the right area would be to unbolt the ypipe (if you can without busting bolts) snd run open headers.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88 View Post
          had an annoying rattle i couldnt find on my ls1... turned out the cats had started to bust up & rattle... easy way to tell if youre looking in the right area would be to unbolt the ypipe (if you can without busting bolts) snd run open headers.
          im not really sure what it is to be honest

im afraid to take that y pipe off because i dont want the bolts to break on me and be screwed (no pun intended)

would you happen to know what size they are, and is it just a bolt/nut?

i have a million laying around so im surei can find something that will work

im thinking of just getting someone to go under my car and having them listen for the noise to try and pinpoint it.. or just take it to a car place for a free estimate

Comment

this guy on our site just chopped his out....see if he's wanting to part with the y-pipe:

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=96553
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

haha thanks, i just saw that thread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                3 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X