Chambered Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambered Exhaust

anybody on here running a chambered exhaust setup there car? if so how does it sound? im thinking about getting a cobrapack and deleting the cat.

Re: Chambered Exhaust

i am sure it sound about like no muffler at all.. sh!t..
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Dynomax Super Turbo is chambered.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

when i think chambered exhaust i think of this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHAMB...Q5fAccessories

and i can only assume thats what he is talking about... .
        2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
        1991 3000GT VR4

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post

Holy mother of god, I hope not.LOL
          Go with the Dynomax Super Turbo , OP
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Ditto. I think of the GMMG exhaust. I imagine it would not be the optimal sound for our V6s.

I'll second the Dynomax muffler.
            '99 Camaro
            '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
            '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Bought and installed these on my GTO. I got yelled at many-'o times by the wife when I pulled into the driveway late at night. :D
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
                Bought and installed these on my GTO. I got yelled at many-'o times by the wife when I pulled into the driveway late at night. :D
                I'm sure out of that 6.0L it was pretty damm loud, have you or are you going to put a different muffler on it? What muffler on you going to go with? I went with the Dynomax just on my 3.8 to make it queit, for my wife and neighbors, the 80 and 40 flowmaster was really annoying them leaving home at 1 am sometimes and coming home at 5 am.

Comment

Okay, a little bit more on the car, it has the ZZPerformance Comp Cams XP grind cam. The heads are ported and polished, it has 1.8:1 rockers and 105# springs. A Fast Toys Ram Air kit. The car will be getting a custom tune after the exhaust goes on. The muffler i was talking about is a cobrapack. This is the site http://torquetechexh.com/powersticks.htm.

Comment

its gonna sound like ****..
                    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
                    1991 3000GT VR4

Comment

wtf. its a pipe?
                      Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

I don't think you can run 1.8 rockers with the XP cam with just port/polished heads thy would need some machining. Cobrapack is that for mustangs? LOL
                        Last edited by ssms5411; 04-03-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                          I don't think you can run 1.8 rockers with the XP cam with just port/polished heads thy would need some machining. Cobrapack is that for mustangs? LOL
                          Must be some serious headwork to clear 1.8s and the XP cam.
                          '99 Camaro
                          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I swear there have been some new guys posting some crazy stuff lately, I'm just going to start calling BS until they post pics of their car and all the mods that have been done to it and prove they even own a F-body. I'm tired of reading their posts. I answering questions.

Comment

okay guys you know what, I may be new but I've been working on cars since I was like ten so if you all want to call bs on me then fine. And I'm just telling you what the guy I bought the car from said it had. If you're all gonna get *****y and bash me for saying what was said to me then fine but I just don't think it's necessary.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X