help finding new tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding new tips

these are the new tips i want to put on when i put in my full exhaust and borlas, but i cant find just the tips for sale anywhere...does anyone know where i can find them? they're b&b triflo quad stainless tips:

http://www.guerragroup.com/2000TA_BB2.JPG

thanks in advance!
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Re: help finding new tips

no help guys?
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

here is something similar. I personally think they look better

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/dual-exhaust-tips.html

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Those look like the B&B Triflow tips. They go on sale on ls1tech every once in a while. Usually about $100 used.

'99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

what bout this....found it on ebay. i know its not EXACTLY what youre after, but might be a good substitute.

looks like this installed kinda. mine arent slanted (my car does not have the ceta mod....yet. this is photoshopped courtesy of will)
          sigpic

Comment

ive been lookin around for a while now, no luck finding any b&b tips. i think pace has the right idea if thats the only thing you will settle for...i think the tips only come on a full exhaust. i dont think anyone sells just the tips
            sigpic

Comment

thanks for the insight fellas...yeah i think pace is on the right track, i'll keep an eye out at ls1tech for those (they're my top pick), but i can settle for some of the similar styles if i can't find them in time. my goal is to have the new full exhaust installed in the next two weeks, so if anyone comes across those tips give me a shout.

i've found some other options i'm looking at too, and actually the ones meatyshells posted are my #2 pick behind the b&b tips...the chrome plating might look pretty nice with the new z06 rims and stainless camaro inserts i have.
              Last edited by BallerMaro13; 03-29-2009, 05:14 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Corsa tips are nice too.

2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

And here are the B&B tips on a camaro

2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

thise corsa tips are tits
                    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

thanks for the help guys, i just ordered the corsa style tips from afterthoughtsauto. can't beat that price for those looks!

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X