fast toys ram air kit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast toys ram air kit???

hello, just wondering if the fast toys ram air kit is worth the buy, and if it is beneficial or produces any gains. i have the whisper lid and was thinking about finishing it by adding the ftra kit. will this product work well with the whisper lid and is it really worth it. it kinda makes sense to me because the lid opens everything up there and the ftra can provide the air flow directly into the whisper lid. does anybody have this set up? and has it been beneficial to them? thx

Re: fast toys ram air kit???

i have the slp ram air kit which is pretty much the same thing, and i like it alot.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i <3 mine (installed on a k and n fipk) makes the filter dirty as **** but thats the nature of the beast..
      2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
      1991 3000GT VR4
      2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

x3, i have the slp kit and the ram air upgrade, and it works great. definitely some added performance with the filter and lid and some great sound too. go for it man
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

x4 Wonderful thing to have.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
          Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

do you ever notice an engine temp increase like they mention in the bio about the kit

Comment

sounds great, nothing but good reviews from you guys so i think its a go, 1 last question now. Most of u guys mentioned the slp kit, is it better then the ftra and whats the comparison in pricing

Comment

6 one, half a dozen the other. i have the slp kit with the ram air upgrade, works great, sounds good, and is basically the same deal as a ftra
                pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X