Hurray for headers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray for headers!

Bit the bullet. Made an impulse buy I hadn't planed on doing for awhile. Some know I'm working on a set of heads in my spare time. The plan was to finish them, order springs/cam/headers, then install in one big go.

Well.. I was browsing and saw FTTP had the painted (yes, probably kick myself later) pacesetters for $207. Couldn't keep my finger from hitting 'Add To Cart' and the next thing I knew I was sitting at my paypal screen with a transfer confirmation for a nice set of headers and locking bolts. Oh well!

:)

Should make for a fun time. Guess it's just one less thing to buy later?

Re: Hurray for headers!

whats fttp?

Comment

http://www.ftpp.net/

Comment

Wow, fast shipping. Had them shipped Ground. Got them today... not bad at all!

Can't wait to get them on! Try to get ahold of Abbott for some gaskets, and I have some locking bolts on the way from Stage 8

Comment

Oh, and PS: The bolts they give you are retarded. I was going to mock them up for the heck of it.. even tightening their bolt/nuts all the way to the end of the thread the joints still didn't even close. Trip to Lowes I guess.

Comment

you can get locking header bolts for about $50, it might be worth it as hard as it is to get to them.

Comment

Ordered some when I got the headers, but it seems they ship from Stage 8 themselves. No biggie, waiting on a response from Abbott about gaskets.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                2 hours ago
              • ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X