Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Air Intake???

Originally posted by Abaddon
    I'm not suggesting you use this company to order from, but this is what I have on my car:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...K33573041.html

Nice intake and once I get the exhaust done it should make the car feel much better when breathing. I'm already pleased with it. I have the Magnaflow exhaust sitting in the original box next to the high-flo 2.5" cat. Just waiting on the ceramic coated Pacesetter headers to arrive!

on lmperformance.com its only 280 but thank you there is some other helpful stuff on there to : )
    Last edited by blackfbird98; 01-13-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

o and blizzard, the answer to ur statement is tht i just want quick power adders most turbos go for about $2000-$3000 (unless u go on ebay but i dont trust it) at least with tht filter the exhaust and ram air hood ill be seeing some difference, plus i want to be able to afford a v8 so i dont want to put to much into this car....just minor things

Comment

Yeah, dont go with any of those ebay no brand turbos.. And get a 1 piece drive shaft too. That should be right around there with the mods you want to do.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

yes, I love these threads!

search for the M.F.W.

and he's asking questions about what intakes are the best. not ready for a turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98

and he's asking questions about what intakes are the best. not ready for a turbo.
            That was obvious enough but if I knew sooner when I started I would have learned about turbos much sooner. Step by step though is a good approach.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X