X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requested exhaust clips

heres one of a drive by

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ethaqF0dPFc

and heres the higher rev you guys asked for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UXYjyC5uI

the set up is Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Airlid, TSP tune, Bullet Style Muffler, Formula Tips, SLP cold Air induction

let me know what you think!
    1999 White Pontiac
    A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Re: Requested exhaust clips

Not my type of sound, but if you like it. Thats all that matters. Just to raspy and high pitched for me.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

raspy and high pitched? I think it sounds great. Much less rasp than most of what's out there. Sounds great :tup:
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yeah the rasp is definatly from the Y-pipe that came on the pace setter headers, they are very poorly designed, but im not gunna go out and buy a new Y-pipe just for that reason....Anyone else?
        1999 White Pontiac
        A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

Comment

not bad. definately much better than I expected.

Comment

I think the drive by sounded silly. Not the exhaust, just that the automagic held a constant rpm while accelerating. I wouldn't put a loud exhaust on without a manual transmission; but thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by GinsuGuy585
              I think the drive by sounded silly. Not the exhaust, just that the automagic held a constant rpm while accelerating. I wouldn't put a loud exhaust on without a manual transmission; but thats just me.
              thats because the tires broke lose
              1999 White Pontiac

Comment

/eggonface

I watched it again, and it still doesn't look like they broke loose that long.

Comment

Originally posted by GinsuGuy585
                  /eggonface

I watched it again, and it still doesn't look like they broke loose that long.
                  sounds normal to me, tires broke loose for a little bit so you hear the sustained RPMs for about a second, then it goes back to accelerating for about a second before it shifts
                  2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

unfortunatly the video quality sucks because i had to compress it to put it on youtube, but if you see the raw video you can see there are black marks all the way around that corner
                    1999 White Pontiac

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X