Having a cone air filter will give same power as intake? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a cone air filter will give same power as intake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a cone air filter will give same power as intake?

I had told my friend that the whole intake system give more power than just a cone filter that he had bought at Auto Zone he say that its the same thing?
    Is it?
    If any one can help! Please explain to prove why?

yes and no its the same idea but the CAI is located in a spot to give it the best air flow and location to recieve the coolest air possible

i had the cai and then just put a cone filter on the end of my intake bellow and it didnt feel to different....now with my ram air wether people claim its fake or not i could tell a good difference
    94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X