exhaust leak, could this be it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust leak, could this be it?

Well guys, it is good to have my engine idling where it should be, but now I got a new problem. It sounds like on my passenger side I have a exhaust leak, and I was wondering something. That thermal connector tube that goes from the EGR to the exhaust manifold (almost like moldable tinfoil) is not on there tight, and is accuatly pretty loose. Would this cause the exahust leaking sound that I having. The sound seemed to happen after I changed the EGR and plugs/wires and bumped that a few times. Please let me know what to check and or where to check. It is starting to drive me nuts.

Thanks,
    Chris

Check your cat connections and the manifold where it bolts up to the block and the connection at the bottom of it.
    Hope I helped.
    <a href=\"http://www.fortunecity.com/uproar/winners/213\" target=\"_blank\">Craft-Matic-Man\'s Web Site</a><p>\"I Was A Wash In A Sea Of Poo\"<br />Johnny Knoxvill / Jackass<p>\"Can You Walk Like A Pimp, Is Your Bizkit Limp\"<br />Whity Ford / Faith Remix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      5 hours ago
    • ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X