location of o2 sensors on 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• location of o2 sensors on 3.4

how many are there and where are they? easy to change? i heard acdelco's are the best to get. thanks! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    95 Med Quasar Blue Camaro M5<br />-free ram air scoop<br />-removed silencer/cut airbox<br />-slp air temp module<br />-tb bypass<br />-160* thermostat<br />-underdrive pulleys<br />-installed my own t-tops! best mod yet!

There are two of them... on each exhaust manifold.
    There is a black wire attached to each end of them also.
    They're pretty close to the middle of them... you can see the passenger side one has it's wire right near part of the A/C about a 1/2 foot away from the computer.
    <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

Comment

They are both pretty simple. Just unclip the wires on each of them so they can be removed and unscrew them... and I heard Bosch makes the best ones out there... but I don't know anyone who has put them in an F-body personally.

Comment

mine are bosch

Comment

i put bosch in, very simple.
          -3.8L<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Glass Pack<br />-1/8: 11.137@61.15<br />-1/4: 17.125@78.53<br />Got To Love Mud & Cars Put Together

Comment

Go with Bosch premium O2s. Most likely they are the best ones out there.

Josh-
            \'94 Camaro A4<br />Mods: K&N Conical, Dynomax Muffler, Dynomax 2.5\" I-Pipe, Jetchip Stage II, 180 Stat, RKSport Underdrive Pullies, Fan Relay Switch, Rapidfire Plugs, Bosch O2s, Goodyear GA, Aluminum Driveshaft, Alpine CD... <p>And also: Ported and Polished Plenum, Ported and Polished Intake Manifold, Ported and Polished Heads, 5 angle valve job, Raised Compreshion, Tranny Cooler, 19lb injectors, no new times yet.<p>\'95 Dodge Stealth M5<br />stock as a rock...

Comment

So you guys (Tiago, 3.8Beast, & 3.4Wraith)have seen benefits for running Bosch than the factory replacements?

I will change mine hopefully this spring.

Comment

my car seemed a little quieter, and smoother when i put the bosch in.
                New Car: 2004 GTP Comp G (Test Vehicle) 13.936@99.32 <br />Mods: Cylinder Filter,No Mufflers, 3.3\" <br />Old Car: 2000 Formula 13.124 @ 106.01 with 2.73\'s<br />Other Car: 1993 Firebird 16.1@83

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tiago NOS'd Bird:
                  mine are bosch<hr></blockquote>

Meeeee toooooo.

They were pretty easy to install, and I got all of my lost mpg back.
                  Chance<br />1999 Grand Prix GTP<br />*stock*<br />1993 Camaro<br />Custom intercooled turbo, BMR suspension, huge stereo, appearance mods......<br />and now most is FOR SALE! :p)

Comment

i followed all of your advise and put in bosch, too! that was easy!!! wish changing the plugs were that easy! i seem to feel more power, too. i'm anxious to see what kind of mileage i get now! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                    95 Med Quasar Blue Camaro M5<br />-free ram air scoop<br />-removed silencer/cut airbox<br />-slp air temp module<br />-tb bypass<br />-160* thermostat<br />-underdrive pulleys<br />-installed my own t-tops! best mod yet!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X